dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

Dear international friends,

an update in English for you. Maybe you guessed by looking at the pictures, but here's the news that I finally graduated and moved houses between the Netherlands and Belgium!
The summer was crazy busy, working hard for my MA in the Media of Arts, writing a thesis on the strengths of the technique animation, working on a pilot for an animation series (concept and animation by two classmates and me) and in a collaboration between my Academy and the animation festival Klik! Amsterdam the same two classmates and I organized a Symposium on Science and Animation.
A week after the Symposium I moved to Brussels, to live with Eric.
Brussels has a lot going on in film and festival so I have good hopes to find a job here. But there are as well some openings in the Netherlands already, like two invitations I got to give a workshop in illustration and give lessons in animation as a guest lecturer at my old art academy.

Best greetings Sandra!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten